The first date that my boyfriend ever took me on. Let me paint a picture for you. He think's he's super cool and as he was backing out of the parking spot of the restaurant…He slammed into another car. And me being me I couldn't make him feel better about the situation….I laughed. Freakin'…Hilarious.
The one I take every year with my mama:)
3) Where was your first concert, and who did you go see?
4) How many years have you been in radio?
About 5 years.
5) Have you always wanted to be a radio DJ?
Nope. I wanted to be a vet, a zoologist, a magazine editor, a this, a that…
6) Who is your hero?
How cliche is it to say my mom? But really…my Mom.
7) Is there any concert you wish you attended, but didn't?
Yep, Stagecoach Country Music Festival a few years ago. I had tickets in my hand!!! In. My. Hand. and turned them down. A little piece of advice. Don't ever do that.
8) Do you have any unusual habits or talents?
9) Have you entered the Facebook world?
Really? That's like asking people if they've ever eaten at McDonalds.
10) Do you have a fetish?
Not so much.
11) What would you do for a million dollars?
12) If you could go on any game show, what would it be, why?
Game show…Game show…Does Rock of Love Count? Because I would win that. Hands Down.
13) What's your favorite child hood memory?
Probably riding 4 wheelers around with my cousins on my grandparent's field and flirting with all the boys who used to bale the hay:)
14) When is your birthday?
15) Describe your ultimate desert.
A nanner split.