- Lindsey Graham doesn’t remember voting against Sandy relief
In 2013, Graham was among 36 Senate Republicans who voted against giving aid to New Jersey in the wake of Hurricane Sandy. […]
- Obama: GOP would have U.S. in 'seven wars right now'
The president blasts his hawkish GOP critics in a little-noticed video released last month. […]
- Rihanna calls Rachel Dolezal 'a bit of a hero'
Rachel Dolezal was widely criticized for representing herself as black. […]
- Trump's bluster is heard around the world
BALMEDIE, Scotland (AP) — Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump is well-known in this serene coastal section of Scotland, where shimmering golden sand dunes meet the ice-blue North Sea and people play on his golf course. He's known in the Himalayas, too, far from any sign with his name on it. And in the Middle East, Africa and beyond. […]
- South Carolina cleans up, but worries remain amid floods
It will take weeks for the state to return to normal after being hit by a record rainstorm. […]
- Oregon shooter rants in writings about having no girlfriend
Details have emerged from a manifesto left behind by the gunman who killed nine people. […]
- Fourteen dead as South Carolina gripped by historic flooding
South Carolina grappled with the damage wrought by record rainfall, as the death toll from widespread flooding rose to 14 on Tuesday and residents braced for more evacuations in areas near swollen waterways and dams across the state. "We are still in the mode that the next 36 to 48 hours will be volatile," Governor Nikki Haley told a news conference. The governor said she could not yet estimate […]